How you can help
As an all-volunteer organization, we rely on our volunteers.
We can’t do it without you!
- Foster a dog awaiting adoption?
- Return or make phone calls?
- Transport dogs that are coming in to rescue?
- Donate supplies such as leashes, collars, dog toys, blankets or towels?
- Donate office supplies, especially stamps?
- Donate cash in any amount? (Click on DONATE above)
- Distribute brochures to vet offices?
- Conduct home visits for potential adoptive families?
- Help at fund-raising or promotional events?
If you would like to donate your time or talents to Golden Retriever Rescue Southern Nevada, fill out the volunteer application.
Volunteers must be 18 years of age or over unless accompanied and directed by a parent or guardian.
The Volunteer Coordinator will contact you to further discuss your Volunteer application.